Monday, August 29, 2011

Miniature Victorian Dollhouse

Miniature Victorian Dollhouse Video Clips.





I decorated the inside of the doll house kit to make it look like a real house - wallpaper that I downloaded and printed from the Internet. I had to measure the correct size and cut and paste it on him. - Flooring is also downloaded from the Internet and printed on adhesive labels. -My husband gave me a miniature carpets, which has received from the local market (in fact they are 'Mats Place') bought! I-stickers to make the frames on the wall and I have some actual photos used in theFrame. -This is a miniature tank that I bought from Venice, Italy. (Authentic Venetian glass;)-The wine glasses (cups) on the dining table, are the golden key on the dresser in the bedroom and wheelchairs from Switzerland. I-curtains in the bedroom of folded brown paper, and punches with a wooden skewer barbecue. - I stiched a few pillows stuffed with cotton. -I plastic pots with medicine-measuring cap. I hope you enjoy viewing my miniatureProject! : D

Keywords: dollhouse, dolls, house, miniatures, collectables, doll, miniature, bathroom, interior, bedroom, kitchen, victorian, style, home, china, hobby, hobbies, toys, world

laundry wicker basket

No comments:

Post a Comment